6.10.2010

lulu's

so, several of my friends have mentioned lulu's to me but for some reason it has not yet become part of my repertoire of online shopping sites. today i decided to take a second look and i am glad i did. not only did i find that they have a wide selection of different styles to suit many different types of birds but they  are also fantastic at keeping their price point well below $100 per piece.

however,  the icing on the cake for me was the vintage section, yes, they have a vintage section, birds. and not only do they have one, but they style the pieces for you in their images so you are not left wondering "how would i wear this?" and then walking away bc your creativity fails you in that particular moment. marvelous, i say (and eco-friendly bc all smart birds know that vintage shopping is basically a super chic way to recycle! good for your wallet and your conscience?...count me in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment