1.19.2011

speaking of which...

as i did in the post below for a friend's birthday party, if you would like to send an event that you need an outfit for please feel free!  let me know some critical information like the responses to the questions below and i will put up some outfits and accessories that you can buy online for your event.

1. What is the event?
      Example: Meeting the parents!, First Date, Throwing a Dinner party for my Colleagues

2. How do you want to come across?
     Example: Interesting, Sexy/Fun, Capable

3. How would you characterize your body?
    Example: Pear-sharped, Super-tall, Busty

4: What are silhouettes you are comfortable in?
    Example: A-line, Body Hugging, Wide Leg Pants

5. What would you never wear?
    Example: Mini-skirts, Sleeveless Outfits, Heels Higher than 2 inches

6. How would you describe your style?
    Example: minimalist, Romantic, Professional, Casual

7. Name someone who's style you love.
    Example: Halle Berry, Nate Berkus, Miranda Kerr

8. List some colors that you like/dislike on yourself.
   Example: LIKE: plum, chartreuse, creme
                    DISLIKE: pastels, optic white

9. Give me some general sizes of yours.
   Example: 14, XS, Size 9 foot, 36 inch waist

10: Describe an outfit you love on yourself.
    Example: My favorite outfit is a white t-shirt and jeans with Frye boots, I love putting on my one-shoulder chiffon dress with gold foil, I can't get enough of my class black sheath and pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment