3.03.2011

The best souvenirs.

Shopping on a visit to Emily this weekend, I went a little nuts. I bought a pair of sandals, a vintage navy polka dot dress, a creamy sweater with mustard flower appliques (you know me and mustard florals...), and a horse-print sundress that, regarded by non-daiquiri-clouded eyes, might actually qualify more as a shirt and I'll be doing squats from now until May if I ever hope to wear it. Also found in the sale rack at Anthropologie a dress I had stalking on eBay since last summer, where it is currently selling for $119. It was the only one left, in my size, and marked down to much less than $119, plus I had a gift card. Score!

My favorite clothing souvenir, though, was the Peaches record store t-shirt Chris got for me. If there's one thing I like more than mustard florals, it's vintage fruit!

1 comment:

  1. That horse-print is awesome, and you can totally rock it, daquiri or not. Loved seeing you guys!! Come back!

    ReplyDelete