3.11.2011

Spring Work Wardrobe


Spring Work Wardrobe:

A Chambray Shirt

A tweed foil print skirt



A floral silk shell

An army green sequin pencil skirt
A mulberry colored mid-length circle skirt
A nude lace top
Cropped Navy Trousers

Coral Silk TShirt
   
And, piece de la resistance: a ruffled silk trench

I'm working on possible combos with accessories so here are a few of my ideas and please send me yours too! I am working on learning how to make several key pieces work for me forever so if you have another outfit idea style away!

Combos:
1. Chambray Shirt tucked into Foil Print Tweed Skirt
      Accessory: Big Gold Man Watch
2. Silk Shell with Cropped Navy Trousers and Trench
     Accessory: Fuchsia Lipstick
3. Coral T with Tweed Skirt
     Accessory: Ladylike Chain Purse in Emerald or Camel Color
4. Silk Shell tucked into Mulberry Circle Skirt
    Accessory: Red Suede Heels
5. Coral T with Sequin Skirt
    Accessory: Wedge Sandals
6. Silk Shell with Sequin Skirt
   Accessory Mustard yellow clutch and strappy gold heels
7. Chambray Shirt with Cropped Navy Trousers
   Accessory: Silver Braided Belt over the shirt at the waist
8. Lace Top with Boyfriend Jeans and Trench
   Accessory: My grandmother's antique locket

2 comments:

  1. I will take all of these, please!

    Here's one, maybe: mulberry skirt with chambray skirt tucked in, and a pair of great wedge sandals and maybe a braided belt to compliment the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good outfit idea! I never think to put those together: full skirt and button-up shirts bc I fear I will look like a farmgirl but the wedges are the perfect answer -thank you!

    ReplyDelete