2.14.2010

flat out adorable


i have to give pause to this little magazine called soft surroundings i have been getting in the mail for some time now. they were one of the periodicals i flipped through while pasta was boiling or coffee was brewing but never one i had to rip into the moment i get through the door at night (Me + LUCKY = love). however, i must say that they have been slowly growing on me and particularly in the shoe department. they have quite the assortment of tongue-in-cheek flats that make a tshirt and jeans look chic and pulled together as if you are saying to the world, "yes, i know i have rumpled hair, smudged mascara, and my boy's tshirt on, but you still give me a second look because my shoes say i know who i am and i have style." and yes, these are the monologues i go through in my head when dressing. no judgments, please.

1 comment: