4.27.2010

From my archives


Can't recall source--let me know if you know it.
This is how I aspire to dress. It's a combination of my two favorite looks--classic/Parisian (the tee, the nude shoes, the ladylike bag) and Anthro California girl (the skirt, the print of the scarf).

More on those looks--this is how I think of them.

Classic/Parisian:
Basics--white, black, and gray. Lots of soft knits on top. Tailored/structured below. Tweeds. Menswear influences--Oxfords, cognac, black and white. Beige/tan/nude, especially in footwear, as a base. Accessorize with scarves, watches, simple jewelry.

Anthro California girl:
Striking prints, often mixed and matched. Dresses worn with easy sandals; skirts; bright colors; accessorize with belts and bold necklaces.

1 comment:

  1. Two things: This look is perfect for you and...this is our hundredth post! Now we should have a studio party like tv shows!

    ReplyDelete