4.19.2010

My cousin did a fashion shoot with Renn!!!!

sorry about the bit of fuzziness. this picture was sent from her phone to my phone to my email to this blog so it has had a bit of a journey but totally worth it! i can now play seven degrees to crystal renn and win every time!!! this shoot will be coming out in some magazine soon so be on the lookout but by then of course it will be old news because it is RIGHT HERE! i will try to contain myself. love love

SPECIAL THANKS TO A. FOR SENDING ME THE PICTURE AND FOR D. FOR TELLING A. TO SEND ME THE PICTURE IMMEDIATELY! 
BEST BROTHER AND SISTER FASHION TEAM OUT THERE! LOVE YOU BOTH.

3 comments:

  1. I think if I were a lesbian, I'd go for a "plus-size" girl every time. Hot hot hotness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, really real beautiful Women. I so want to see this in every fashion shoot. I'd start buying magazines again.

    ReplyDelete