9.12.2010

Dove - Evolution Commercial


I am reading Natalie Angier's Women: An Intimate Geography so maybe I am feeling super sharply some the inconsistencies of women's lives and the lived depravity many women feel at not having lived up to something. The thing that concerns me however is: what is it that we haven't lived up to? And it is something that we want? And if not why then do so many woman still feel to twitch, the itch, the nag of something still to do done to themselves? Just food for thought pretty birds. Make sure you are still smart birds as well. Love love love. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for never letting this issue rest. I think you are beautiful for a plethora of reasons and am pleased and honored to have you in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you too, k bird and all of you quite frankly.

    ReplyDelete