1.25.2010

Floral explosion

This post could also be titled, "EVERYTHING IS ON SALE!"

This weekend (same shopping trip) I was in Pottery Barn Kids, where another pretty smart bird and I spied the most gorgeous Liberty print bedding on mondo clearance, perfect for baby pretty smart bird T. when she gets a big girl bed.

At the checkout line, I suddenly felt something come over me and bought a matching twin-sized duvet for myself. You know. For a guest room. In the aforementioned nonexistent house.

But you guys (I mean, you birds), it's so pretty in person. And reversible. And $29.99.


















If anyone else is in an insane floral mood and has a guest- or little girl's room to decorate, PBKids online has some really cute stuff on clearance right now. (If I did have a little girl's room to decorate, I would snatch up that McKenna print in blue on top. Love.)

















































And if you prefer something a bit more sophisticated, grown-up Pottery Barn has more than a few gems on sale as well.

1 comment:

  1. the first pottery barn one is the one i have been eyeing...so happy. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete