1.14.2010

it harkens to...




a time when a date was something to prepare for, to aspire to, to put some hope in, to gab about incessantly and blush about just a little. every one was a possible opening of some secret door to life that you had yet to discover and all you needed was to slip your hand into another's and step through that threshold, perfectly heeled, of course. and to ease your way into that land of excitement and mystery i present the perfect date night shoe. they are pretty enough to be feminine, edgy enough to show you are a cool girl and stable enough to stroll in all night. Put on a classic dress and cardigan courtesy of Boden and Ann, accessorize to suite and viola! Opportunity feel free to come a knockin'...

2 comments:

  1. If I am ever rich, I am hiring you to plan out my week's outfits in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should have a spot where people can write and request an online outfit be made for them for say...meeting the parents, first date with a rocker boy, fashion internship job interview. Because then I could just make outfits all day which really...just makes me happy. As for you, being the prefect model that you are put of Polaroids of some of your favorite pieces and I would be HONORED to dress you. love love

    ReplyDelete