1.15.2010

Go back to go forward


The '70s get a bad rap fashion-wise (and, okay. Guys' clothes in that decade: awful.) but I always find them so totally inspiring. Case in point, this '20s inspired photo shoot from the '70s. I want those shoes!

I remember from my childhood the closet in my mom and dad's bedroom and certain pairs of my mom's shoes--these boots with stacked wooden heels, a pair of peep-toe pumps, a pair of suede-y bowling-esque shoes. My mom has daintier feet than I, so even if she still had them they wouldn't fit me, but I wish she'd kept them for me to, like, display.

I think I might put Three Days of the Condor on our Netflix queue. I vaguely remember Faye Dunaway in an amazing coat, maybe a trench or a camel? And beautiful smooth hair. Must confirm.

This photo is from Moodboard, one of my very favorite fashion and design blogs. When we get our links up and running, she'll be on there for sure.

1 comment:

  1. this is what we need to wear to lunch! plus black tights of course, damn jack frost to hell.

    ReplyDelete