3.09.2010

a different kind of glamorous






...spring glamorous that is. the kind of pulled together yet sunshiney glamour that one needs to pull them out of the frigid winter darkness. and they are, in no particular order because i adore them all: this season's zipper craze, animal touches, yellow silk (+ ruffles), coral accents, the ever chic military jacket, and quite possibly the only lilac color i have ever liked. i can make one of these pieces work for literally any event you have coming in the next three months. try me.

Military Jacket by Juicy, Zappos.com, $248
Dresses, Macys.com, $69-99
Sandals, Nordstrom.com, $49
Polishes, Tart Deco and Neo-Whimsical, Essie.com, $8

2 comments:

  1. I'm so drawn to that lilac, too. Speaking of this, last night I was at my friend's house and another girl brought her bag of nail polish. I borrowed her Chanel taupe--and while I'm not saying I'm about to go spend $20 on a bottle of nail polish, I now understand why it costs more. You only need one coat because it's so thick and opaque; it goes on very smoothly and has a great shine when it dries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I sometimes balk at the $8 price tag of Essie so I cannot imagine how I could get myself to spend for the Chanel. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete