3.30.2010

oh, sorrelli (or ode to b.)





my friend b. once told me about this jewelry line that her mother told her about (these are fashion dynasties here, people). and it has taken me about 18 months to truly truly fall in love with the line, which is ironically about the same amount of time it took b. to fall despite her mother's urging. however, i am now officially hooked.

needless to say the eggshell cabochons and bib necklaces are right up my alley and they even have a sister line (actually started by one of the founder's daughters-talk about a fashion dynasty!) called mimi that does the same type of work with a more hard rock aesthetic. and lastly, being a strict studs or chandeliers bird myself, i was surprised to find that they even have possibly the only pair of dainty, feminine earrings i have ever liked. so sweet.

Note: InStyle is offering a 20% discount on all Sorrelli Jewelry purchased online between now and April 30. All you have to do is put INSTYLE10 in the discount code box when you check out. that's even sweeter, especially since I have already planned quite a few outfits around that seven cabochon necklace...

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with those top two necklaces. I need to learn how to make jewelry!

    ReplyDelete