8.30.2010

I'll be wearing ribbons in my ... shoes ... this summaaaaaaaaah

I saw these sneakers in this month's J. Crew catalog. Don't need new sneakers but thought this was a cute idea. So I ordered ivory ribbon shoelaces from eBay for $3.49 including shipping and I'll string them into my black Converse. I'll let you know how they turn out!
Speaking of J. Crew, I really hate to love on it because I'm not a J. Crew girl (so I tell myself, when really I probably am a J. Crew girl, I just hate to be so ... predictable). But I love the styling in their catalogs. It's like Lucky magazine. I come away with 20 outfit ideas from stuff already in my closet, just from looking at the unexpected way they mix colors and textures.

(Bonus points for anyone who gets the reference in this post's title.)

1 comment: