7.15.2010

julie nolan designs

so, browsing the bleeker street fair with t, my little bird sis, i came across this designer that i just now love.
her name is julie nolan

her pieces can be super delicate which is not usually my style but i find as i age (uber gracefully by the way,  in case you were wondering) i am liking the texture of delicate things layered and also the option of wearing them alone. i think my wedding ring started this trend for me. she casts molds out of real twigs that she finds in the park and she re-purposes vintage pieces to fit her aesthetic. arty, nature-y, and environmentally friendly...so all around lovely.

little bird t. wants the tourmaline necklace with the gathered drops on the bottom (hint hint to her boy!) and what do i want you ask? i will be saving for the gold twig pinky ring...however, i will not have to save for long bc julie's pieces are incredibly affordable with nothing topping over $100 online. stylish and saavy..i love her! and kudos to the super cool business card too...brava.

1 comment:

  1. So, so pretty. Recently I'm kind of over big jewelry (I take that back: I want to find a lot of old grandma sparkly brooches to wear for fall) and into really thin, simple gold necklaces, bracelets, and rings.

    ReplyDelete