7.27.2010

parting ways...in the middle

so. in the midst of my summer meltdown, right around this time every year actually, 
i start to fantasize about fall. 
that is right, birds...what am i thinking about in july? not christmas...
AUTUMN...
lovely, breezy, sweater vested, trench-coated autumn. 

but, alas, i step outside and feel the wet, thick air all around me and know that i am not there yet. and since i don't want to start my annual autumn beauty fest just yet bc the sun is still so blazing hot that it will turn any lovely chocolate color i put into my hair to a rusty orange and because any makeup that i buy will be tossed in the garbage on the sweat-covered hanky, i have decided to use this month to play with my part in a way that me and my round face never-before dared: the middle part updo. and i must say...it doesn't look half bad, as long as don't do the tight part a la nicole richie-though kudos for you if you can bc it is quite adorable in a swiss miss kind of way.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, and with your raven waves, I bet it looks sensational!

    ReplyDelete