10.11.2010

Adventures in odors, part 4

Today I am wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy. Fresh and lovely right out of the bottle, it's rapidly morphing into "perfume" on my wrist. I don't think this one is a keeper. (Truthfully, I've fallen so in love with Jardin Sur le Nil that I don't actually want to find another one, but I'm following through as an intellectual exercise if nothing else.) Last week I wore a bergamot-scented one from Aedes (I can't recall the name or brand), which was nice but didn't leave much of an impression on me, perhaps because I applied it too lightly, so I'll give it another shot at some point.

You may notice that the blog looks a little different. We're still tweaking. But feel free to leave your comments or suggestions for aspects you'd like to see! Coming soon: post categories and lists of blogs we love and shops we suggest. Note that none of these are paid endorsements and we have not received courtesy items from anyone, just to be clear.

1 comment:

  1. It was The Different Company's Bergamote, for those keeping score. Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete