10.05.2010

Shimmering eyelids

I went to Sephora on my lunch break to sniff perfumes (more on that later) and on my way out paused by the Stila display at the front door. I wound up trying on (and falling love with) two exquisitely perfect eyeshadows, Kitten and Cloud. And I also watched the sales girl demonstrate Stila's liquid liner, which pretty much seems ideal and not at all horrible the way both Revlon's and L'Oreal's liquid liners have become. (They used to have nice marker-esque liquid liners, but without changing the name or the price they have subtly ruined them.) So now to set up a Sephora piggy bank on my desk!

I only need to skip ... twenty-four ... cups of coffee to be able to afford them both.

On a more woeful note, I foolishly spritzed Chanel Chance onto my wrist and it won't scrub off and I'm getting a headache.
I so long to fall in love with a Chanel perfume but I don't think it's going to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment