10.07.2010

oh nate berkus

shopping on hsn.com (a whole other amazing site i will talk through with you) one day i came across the nate berkus greek key tray and saved for three months to get it for myself because i knew it would be the perfect compliment to my grey velvet ottoman/coffetable (i should tell you that i didn't even own the ottoman yet-i know, i know). anyway, since then i have been hooked on him. needless to say that when i stayed home sick one day and saw that we had a new show i decided to watch,with great results.

inspired by a recent episode of the nate show where christian siriano came and showed one down-on-her-luck bird how to fashion a single black dress three different ways on a budget i have decided to do so for my own fall wardrobe challenge. take a peek at my three options and then send me your suggestions! the best outfit that i get will get added to the post!

Above are my two basic pieces and I figure they need to be styled for studying, teaching, and going on a date with JHubbs. So...

Teaching:




 Studying:



 Date Night:


1 comment:

  1. So much to love here (Oxfords! Two tone! Tweed! Cognac! Four of my favorite things in one shoe!) but that octopus ring is slaying me!

    ReplyDelete