11.08.2010

the bean

running through my holiday shopping list and looking for gifts for all sorts of people i refer back to l.l. bean which i admit i haven't glanced at in awhile. and now it is not only on my holiday list for others, i also have my eye on that polka dot dress because their signature line pieces continue to be timeless. i mean truly, that dress could be from the 40s but is equally applicable now. you know why? bc they are literally going back into their archives and remaking their classics with updated fits. hence they are not only an investment but could be heirlooms if you treat them right. 50 years from now my grandchild is going to have it made!









In addition, I know we have a few boys birds who stop by from time to time to check us out and the bean has some awesome duds for them as well: comfy, unpretentious, and nice to cuddle on...



No comments:

Post a Comment