11.24.2010

just doing my part

i am not a big black friday fan- maybe bc i have too many people to shop for the idea of starting my shopping the last week in november is just too much for me. i am sure i get this from my mom who also starts buying presents in the summer and stashing them away. bc of this tendency my christmas shopping is done, wrapped, shipped, and already under the bookshelf in the library (bc i am however a last minute decorator so i thus far have no tree!).

regardless though i thought that i should offer you all the savings that were sent to me after i ordered from these sites. enjoy and if you are a black friday shopper, please don't trample each other-remember your kindness above all else! love love and lots of sweet potatoes!

Who: Talbots
What: 25% off and free shipping
Code: 029913452

Who: Tinyprints
What: $20 off orders of $99+
Code: TP1210

Who: Banana Republic
What: 35% of on Thursdays
Code: DECTHUR35

Who: JCrew
What: 20% off for cardmembers
Code: 099102175972

Who: Bath and Body Works
What: Free item up $13 with any $10 purchase
Code: F103460

Who: Boden
What: 25% off and free shipping
Code: CF91260C

No comments:

Post a Comment