11.19.2010

Sugarboo Designs

you know what makes me feel like a grown-up? looking at artwork. i love it. and yet i can never seem to commit to buying it because i always worry about what a piece "means about me", its form, how it should be viewed, what to do to honor it...which always makes me walk away from a sale.

however, i may have found a design that doesn't make me feel like an incompetent grown-up and yet still lets me feel like a kid: Sugarboo Designs. i came across their picture frames several years ago and thought, "When I grow up I and can afford it, I would love to put my wedding picture in one of those frames." however, more recently it is their artwork that i am loving because it has a vintage yet green aesthetic that works well with any room and shares messages that i would love to portray anywhere in my home. i think this might be art that i am willing to commit to...





No comments:

Post a Comment