12.18.2009

Chats and emails

me: ahem


i just wanted to tell you that the rodarte for target collection goes on sale sunday

so i might have to get up and order a few of the pieces

Chris: Oh snap!

me: oh snap is right

Chris: let's do it!

go babe go!

me: hehe

Chris: go babe go!

i'll make you a celebratory breakfast
___
 
me to E. (black and gray-wearing fashionista friend), 4:18 pm
my rodarte list is, i think:

the lace cardigan in both black and tan
that tan dress with the black lace pattern
those lacy knee socks
and maybe either the black tulle slip dress or the pale blue swiss dot dress. i'm still thinking.
i wish the tulle skirt was in a color other than navy or mustard; as it is, i don't want either of those.

E. to me, 4:20 pm
I think I might literally, actually order it all. Literally.

me to E., 4:21 pm
the day i see you in mustard yellow is the day i fall off my chair.

E. to me, 4:22 pm
You never know, is my policy with this collection. I am still annoyed I didn't order more of Rogan. Won't make the same mistake.

2 comments:

  1. I love your list! A lot of those same things were on my list. Sadly, I apparantly waited too long by waiting until after church, because a lot of the stuff I really like seems to be unavailable or sold out already. How sad! (And I super like that rib cage sequin dress too!)

    ReplyDelete