12.14.2009

oh, ann


i must take a moment to recognize ann taylor and whoever their new designer is lately because they went from decidedly housewife to definitively hot. their new designs, though not my dreamlike ethereal preference, have a beauty that is real, something tangible for day and night. their blouses walk the pretty/professional line making them an ultimate pretty bird smart bird site right now for clothes i can conference in and take for a wine date later. also, they take the time to offer special discounts and promotions to educators through their LOFT Loves Teachers link, which deserves an extra nod from pretty smart birds all around.

2 comments:

  1. I discovered Ann Taylor Loft about a year ago and was so suprised! I always thought it was for old ladies. Oh how I was wrong. They have great sale items too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd heard about the Ann Taylor redesign and was dubious, even after walking past their store every day. Then I went into a Loft yesterday. Holy cow. I wanted everything! Kudos, Ann Taylor!

    ReplyDelete