12.20.2009

Go Go Gadget...alarm clock

So I was hanging out with my aforementioned friend E. last night, and when it began to approach midnight we put on our coats and boots and mittens and hats and ran through the snowdrifts from the bar to my apartment where we booted up my computer and went directly to target.com.

... No Rodarte.

Then we thought, well, Target is headquartered in Minnesota. Maybe it will go up at 1, when it officially becomes 12/20 in central time? By then Chris and his friend Mike had followed us home, so we all sat around drinking hot cider and watching Muppet videos on YouTube and "What Up With That" SNL sketches on Hulu until 1:00 when we checked target.com again. No dice.

I think bedtime wound up being 3ish and I consequently didn't pull myself out of bed until 10:30. Before I even brushed my teeth I went to the laptop. ALL THE LACE CARDIGANS that I so badly wanted were already sold out!! Arrrrrghhhhhhh! And the knee socks, TOO!

Anyway, I wound up ordering the tan and black lace pattern dress, the pale blue dress, and the pink print tee shirt. When I'm in MD and VA next week I might beg someone to take me to Target in case the DC denizens haven't snatched up all the lace cardis in the stores (I REALLY wanted the tan one). I'd also love to find the orchid-colored tank. The tulle slip dresses look too wispy/sexy for me to be able to wear to work, though the silver sparkly leopard dress (also sold out) would have been perfect for New Year's.

I'll post reviews when the package arrives!



No comments:

Post a Comment