12.29.2009

watch-a doin'?



the search for both a snazzy gold watch and a classic bib necklace that is not just relegated to the holiday season is officially over and i owe it all to free people's designer jewelry boutique. not only have i found that the regular jewelry is fairly well priced and therefore appropriate for glamorous hippies all around. but the newly launched boutique which features one-of-a-kind creations from antique pieces that are truly original (and striking!) has captured my heart. e., a boho friend of ours, loves this line and raves about it when it comes up and until now it did not grab my attention as something rave-worthy. well, my friends, i stand corrected. e. is victorious. and my pennies are officially pinched. enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I saw a man's gold watch at Burlington Coat Factory before Christmas. It was, get this, $9.99. I stood in line for ten minutes before I decided it wasn't worth my sanity (quickly evaporating as I watched the world's slowest checkout girl count each bill as though in slow motion) and I put it back, but you should get it.

    ReplyDelete